Deptford Medical Centre is offering free Flu Vaccine, including a walk in Flu clinic every Thursday between 1300-1400.
Read More »
Please note that we cannot accept prescription requests over the telephone.
Read More »
With this online access, you can book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your test results and medical records and update your address details all from the comfort of your own home.
Read More »
Welcome To Deptford Medical Centre
About Our Practice
Deptford Medical Centre was founded on the principles of traditional values and service, by Dr Sarder in 2002. Over the past 13 years the practice has grown and embraces the rich diversity of our local population.
The practice is served by two dedicated GPs, Dr Sarder and Dr Inthu Kumarendran. We also have an experienced Practice Nurse, Healthcare Assistants and great reception and administrative staff.
Why Register With Us?
- With two GPs focused on providing individual personalised care in the traditional sense of true family doctors, a Practice Nurse and Healthcare Assistants, this small set-up allows for continuity of care; meaning you are likely to see the same health professional time after time and they will get to know your individual needs.
- We provide greater access to doctors than the national average.
- The majority of patients will have access to a GP if required on the same day and if not they will see a GP within 72 hours.
- We offer telephone consultations if required.
- We offer evening appointments.
- Our practice is inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and our last check showed that we are meeting all national standards of quality and safety. For the full report, including current patient experiences, please click on the "See the report" link in the CQC box above.
- We offer a range of additional services including a dietician, phlebotomy, dedicated clinics for specific chronic health conditions, travel and employment vaccinations, antenatal care and smoking cessation services. For a full description of all the services we provide, please click on the "Services" tab above.
- In order to serve our local multi-lingual community as well as possible, our friendly staff collectively speak over six different languages.
- We are based in a purpose-built premisies on the ground floor with parking facilities, disabled access and disabled toilet. For more information, please click on the "Access and Parking" tab above.
Information from the Care Quality Commission
Our practice is inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure we are meeting essential standards of quality and safety.
To view detailed results of the latest inspection, please click the link to the right.